ARB-Fence Guidlines

Cascades covenants require that residents submit an Architectural Review Board request when replacing a fence.

You must have a permit from the City of Clinton to install a fence. Clinton will ask to see your Cascades ARB approval before issuing a permit. Contact City Planning and Permit at 601-924-2256.

Please NOTE: Fences installed without an approved Cascades ARB request can require modification or replacement.  Fences installed without a City of Clinton permit are subject to modification, replacement, and permit fees are doubled after the fact.

File Uploaded